Monday, March 14, 2011

Torn Between PISSED... And Heartbroken...

Basically, I’m in tears. Tears of rage, pain, agony, all these feelings. I don’t even WANT to see ANYONE right now. Having your dream slashed, torn, burned, and broken in front of you is an awful sight. I don’t even know what to do anymore. Restricting me from the one thing I can actually do right?… The one thing I’m good at?… The only thing I love to do?… The only thing that comforts me?… It’s like chains. Chains, shackles, and weights. I can’t be bolted, tied, and locked in this damned cell all my life. I’ve got the chance right here, and I’m going to take it. I have to break out. But seeing as you just sealed another escape, I’m not going anywhere for a long, long time. Somebody please. Help. Rip down the panels and help me get back to where I want myself to be. Because here… Everyone thinks I’m nothing but another stupid girl… I’m nothing here…

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment bia ikhlas !